Hear how the Ellen MacArthur Foundation uses their expert community to:
- Reach more members, helping to secure project buy-in
- Allow members to connect and collaborate
- Enable continuous member engagement
- Deliver a marketing strategy around their members
- Run both in-person and hybrid events
Launching their community in February this year, we learn about the Foundations journey from resource requirements, internal buy-in, community creation and launching just over 6 months ago, to building a successful community.
Carme Raventos, Zapnito Account Manager provides context on the typical community journey, how Zapnito supports its clients as partners and why a trusted online space is so important for organizations today.
The team also answered lots of your audience questions to round off the webinar.
If you have any questions about this discussion, please do reach out to Carme by email or comment below.