Video Panel: Are we seeing a convergence of events and professional learning? Zapnito expert Advisors discuss - part one.
As the impact of Covid-19 sees their traditional formats changing, the lines between professional learning and events are becoming blurred.
Today I sat down with Zapnito Advisors Susanna Kempe and Richard Carter and Zapnito CEO and Co-founder Charles Thiede to talk about the impact of the lockdown on the events and learning industries, and whether a shift to online actually means a convergence.
- How organizations are re-evaluating how they deliver value
- A shift in relationship between user + learning/event provider
- Translating expert networking to an online environment
- What online platforms can provide that f2f events never could
- Building real relationships within an event community