Community Insights: Tips from Future Science Group

An interview with Freya Leask, publisher at Future Science Group, talking about the communities that she manages and what advice she has for other community managers.

Thumb img 1073  2
May 09, 2019

In this series of videos, I'll be talking to our customers about how they developed a successful community strategy, any challenges they've faced, and some tips and tricks for getting the most from your community.

Please tune in next time when we’ll have more tips from another customer community, and if you have any questions in the meantime please contact me on Laura@zapnito.com.

Medium img 1073  2

Laura Templer

Head of customer success, Zapnito

I have worked in the publishing industry for 8 years in academic journals and corporate publications, developing expertise across a variety of subjects from print logistics to content marketing. Please get in touch with any questions and I hope to be able to help you develop a successful Zapnito community.

2 Comments

Thumb headshot svk speaking
Susanna Kempe 13 days ago

Freya and Laura both splendid - engaging, super informative and clearly v knowledgeable about both communities and the platform. Kudos. 

Thumb 0
Charles Thiede 6 days ago

I loved hearing about the use of experts to promote FSG in the science community. Laura great work and thanks Freya!