Charles ThiedeCEO and Co-Founder, Zapnito Ltd.
- Zapnito Ltd.
- United Kingdom
About Charles Thiede
My background is in technology, professional services and digital media. I co-founded Zapnito due to a number of related observations from my time in these sectors: 1) the social web is creating a huge amount of noise 2) expertise that brands have built up over decades is being drowned out and hidden from those that need it 3) these brands are therefore losing their audience to often undeserving and unhelpful sources, and 4) people are finding it harder to access the expertise that they truly value. I therefore decided to create Zapnito, a white-label platform to help trusted brands reclaim their audiences via expert-driven knowledge networks.
Areas of Expertise
Channels contributed to:Vision Featured content Customer Stories News & Updates
Rooms participated in:Advisor Room Welcome Community Management Marketing
- is the proposed structure workable - does it make sense in practical terms?
- Do you feel as though the 3 tiers in each 'tier' is overcomplicated?
- Solutions would ideally bring down the starter price below 20k - what are your thoughts, is this something we could do only when we are more set up for self-service?
First of all this is really good thinking. Great work both!
1. Yes it does to me.
2. Yes I think its too complicated and coupled with that we have the multi-year discount.
3. I think 20k is a good starting point and we can test it competitively and create or test a new Tier when the self-service capabilities are further bedded down.
I also agree there is a big difference in Tier 1 (level 1) vs. 2 (level 3).
It's getting there. I will watch again when my brain is fresh.
Huge congratulations. So well deserved and great recognition of all that you have achieved to date. Looking forward to seeing the next phase of spectacular growth.
Thanks Susanna! We could not have got here without your support and our amazing Advisors and Investors like you!
Great article Henry. I have been avoiding watching the social dilemma. Here is a great video about how Google and (unlikely) FB can make the shift to value:
This is such a great interview Georgina and Thirza. Some very good tips here for other clients.
A small but very helpful feature for us panel users. Thanks Laura and team!
This is an excellent article!
Nice update, thank you. Just a shame the courses don't seem to come up in the results. Is that something you may add in the future?
Hi Olivia. This is definitely V1 of the search. This feedback is super helpful. We will be adding to the feature set as we go. Thanks.