How the Oystercatchers Club became a thriving online community with Zapnito
Zapnito & Oystercatchers: Interview from Suki Thompson, CEO and Founder of Oystercatchers
5 ways the Oystercatchers club became a thriving online community using the Zapnito platform.
- Align with your brand values - have a strategy and purpose for your community and don't lose sight of it. For Oystercatchers this is "accelerating marketing performance for all our clients."
- Leverage your event audience and give them a space to connect and engage with the brand all year round. "We wanted the community to live before, during and beyond the club.”
- Don't overcomplicate it - it needs to be straightforward for the community to contribute, engage and collaborate. "The great thing about Zapnito is, it is really simple and again for us, that was really important.”
- Showcase the content that you're already creating and give your community an insight into your brand: “We’re using and creating content ourselves to build our presence and make the platform a really exciting place to be.”
- Keep innovating and looking for new ways to add value, engage with your members and grow your community.