Founded in 2013, Zapnito is a rapidly-growing, UK-based SaaS community platform built to showcase expertise and connect trusted brands to their people. We help organizations at the intersection of intelligence and community to harness collective intelligence and build lasting connections.
Innovative media companies, professional services firms, events businesses and other knowledge providers use the Zapnito platform to promote thought leadership, increase revenue, and build engagement and trust with their audiences. Customers include world-leading scientific publisher, Springer Nature, international associations like the OECD and B2B business leaders like Informa and RepTrak.
2021 will mark a rapid growth phase for Zapnito, offering an opportunity for you to work to your full potential and develop strategic and leadership skills as the company grows. We have recently secured Series A funding, with Octopus Ventures.
We are not successful unless our customers receive demonstrable value from our service. As such, we need a senior team member to build on our customers’ success. We are looking for an engaging Senior Customer Success Manager who is passionate about helping our customers succeed.
As a member of the customer success team you will work with Product, Sales, Engineering and Marketing to ensure that customers have everything they need to grow and develop their community. You will work with Account Management to turn this success into contract growth and to maintain retention rates. You will be able to draw on your existing customer success experience as well as learning from the existing team to bring new perspectives and solutions to drive the clients’ potential.
- Retention and Growth
- Customer Service, Success and Support
- Drive Product Adoption + Usage
- Process and efficiencies
- Customer Service, Success and Support
- Routinely meeting with customers to keep them up to date with platform developments and explore their requirements / ideas for improvements
- Working hands-on with customers to help them get the most from the platform
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries related to platform usage
- Proactively making suggestions for how customers can make their Zapnito sites more successful
- Playing an active role in the Zapnito Community to engage customers and demonstrate community management best practice
- Working with the support team to ensure customer tickets are solved in line with our SLAs
- Retention and growth
- Increasing renewal rates and minimising churn
- Growing revenue from existing accounts by supporting the Account Manager through cross-sell and up-sell
- Understanding the customers community goals and helping them build KPIs to measure + track success
- Advocating for the customer in product development decisions
- Mapping the customer journey and building communication playbooks to manage the customer lifecycle
- Segmenting the customer base and developing strategies and materials to ensure success specific to key groups
- Drive Product Adoption and Usage
- Communicating platform developments to customers
- Identifying platform adoption opportunities to grow user stickiness and time on site.
- Closely supporting customers in setting up new Zapnito sites, with in-person (where possible) and virtual training
- Creating project plans to ensure sites are launched on schedule
- Feeding back with new ideas on training materials and courses used by customers
- Processes and Efficiencies
- Driving uptake of the Net Promoter Score questionnaire and delivering improvements to the score
- Implementing processes to enable customers to act as advocates to drive new business
- Supporting Marketing to identify case studies, create success metrics and other advocacy material.
- Identify and develop new processes to drive efficiencies around the user experience.
- 5+ years’ direct experience of customer success, account management or other customer-facing activity, ideally for a SaaS company;
- Community management experience would be a bonus;
- Both strong empathy for customers AND commercial awareness;
- Ability to prioritise and self-start;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An analytical and process-oriented mindset;
- You must be organised, literate and passionate about customers.
BA/BSc degree or equivalent (optional)
A successful person at Zapnito
- Enjoys working in a (fast-paced) open working environment with lots of transparency and employee freedom
- Is creative, open-minded and organized
- Will pursue growth & learning
- Has a positive team spirit
- Is passionate and determined
- Has a high degree of integrity
What we offer
- Competitive base salary;
- Share options;
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- Flexible / home working;
- Pension scheme
Zapnito is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
Please apply through our application form.