Live webinar | Shifting to a 365 virtual community model

Register here to join Charles Thiede, Zapnito CEO and Co-founder as he interviews Sherilyn Shackell, Founder and Global CEO of The Marketing Academy on the 3rd August to discover how their Virtual Campus has become a thriving hub for marketing professionals to learn, develop and network.

Like Comment

Launching at the start of 2021, The Marketing Academy’s Virtual Campus online community has become home to well over 4,500 people from around the world.

The Marketing Academy Virtual Campus Program is a rolling 12 month development syllabus of masterclasses, workshops and lectures aimed at inspiring, developing, and empowering talent in marketing, media & advertising globally.  It’s completely free to attend, by Special Invitation only. 

The Virtual Campus Program is delivered through The Virtual Campus Hub, which is powered by Zapnito. The community enables its users to connect with fellow marketing professionals, leverage hundreds of Executive coaches and even more C-Suite mentors around the world.

In the webinar well cover how to:

1. Shift from in-person learning and mentorship programs to a 365 virtual community
  2. Enable community users to connect with other professionals and industry experts
  3. Build a hub of thought leadership content to continually engage members
  4. Drive retention in a virtual setting

Join Charles Thiede, Zapnito CEO and Co-founder as he interviews Sherilyn Shackell, Founder and Global CEO of The Marketing Academy and answers your questions.

Max Inchcoombe

Marketing Manager, Zapnito

Into my fourth year at Zapnito now, some of my responsibilities include email marketing, running the social media accounts, site/community reporting, event organising and sales assistance. If you have any questions for me on Zapnito or what we do, I'll be happy to help!

Comments