How OnMedica created a verified peer-to-peer space for UK Doctors with Zapnito
In our latest case study, we look at how Wilmington Healthcare's OnMedica community provides GPs and specialists with up-to-date educational content and opportunities to share and collaborate.
Download the OnMedica case study in full.
For the medical community, access to trusted, expert information and peer-to-peer discussion is vital. However, opportunities for doctors to connect digitally in a safe-space environment were surprisingly limited, until now.
OnMedica is an independent resource for UK-based GPs and specialists, as part of Wilmington Healthcare. It provides UK-based GPs and specialist doctors with an independent environment, packed with clinical reference material and expertise, education, news, views and comments.
OnMedica is the only platform of its kind that affords members the freedom to collaborate around topical educational content, start conversations and share ideas. Due to the clever verification process that Zapnito and OnMedica built together, only GMC registered doctors are permitted with full access to the site.
Together with Zapnito, they overhauled their website to provide a verified space for this community, who crucially need opportunities to collaborate and communicate, and get expert information they can trust.
5 ways in which OnMedica provide unrivaled expertise and collaboration opportunities to the doctors they serve:
- An extensive content hub of 12,000+ news articles, clinical articles and blog content written by experts, for experts.
- Customized content directories to allow doctors to access the material they need, fast.
- Smart integrations that verify doctors based on their GMC number, so members can be sure they are amongst peers.
- Powerful analytics tools that allow partner companies to only serve promotional content to members for whom it is directly relevant and helpful.
- Dedicated specialist rooms that foster networking and conversation in a trusted peer-to-peer space.
Download the full OnMedica case study to learn more.