Founded in 2013, Zapnito is a high-growth SaaS business on the mission to bring back collective intelligence. Zapnito’s highly respected customer base uses its platform to create the most trusted sources of expertise across niche knowledge domains. Customers from Informa, Springer Nature, RELX, McGraw Hill, NASA and more are using their Zapnito powered communities to facilitate collective intelligence whilst driving both direct and indirect revenues to their organisations.
The platform is built to showcase expertise and connects both people and content, synchronously and asynchronously. A way that is proving more valuable than the status quo. The acceleration of digital transformations across Zapnito’s core client base which are enterprise organisations has proven especially beneficial to the business with demand currently outstripping sales capacity.
We are looking for a highly coachable, ambitious and intelligent solutions executive (SDR). Our team is looking for someone who is reasonably process driven that loves working closely with others and has passion for mastering new skills.
We need a dynamic individual that enjoys thinking things through paired with a healthy work ethic and committing themselves to continuous improvement.
We are not in a high-volume environment and value intelligent approaches to generating opportunities. Coachability is fundamental to this role alongside standardising repetitive tasks in order to work efficiently.
The successful candidate will directly contribute to customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Solutions Executives responsibilities include the identification and subsequent outreach to potential customers taking over the first steps in the customer buying cycle. The SE will be fed with leads by our marketing function and should also be self-sourcing leads if needed.
- Executing strategic plan which is focused on ARR growth from both new logo and existing customers.
- Build and maintain consistently strong outreach practices
- Master the delivery of our what, why and how?
- Develop strong lead qualification skills
- Use curiosity to research and understand businesses, their operating models and analyse how we can be a partner
- Assist Solutions Managers
- Developing and maintaining a strong presence across communities
- Supporting with the prep and handover of booked demo’s
- Excellent use, organisation and maintenance of our CRM (Hubspot + Market data and sales acceleration and coaching tools)
- Working closely with and being supported by Marketing on specific initiatives and core activities
- Dedication to personal performance improvement with coach(es)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to initiate consultative sales process
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (optional)
- Lots of innate curiosity and ambition to embark on a career path
- Both strong empathy for customers AND commercial awareness;
- Ability to prioritise and self-start, to work against targets and deadlines
- Analytical and reasonably process-oriented
- Resilience and positive attitude
- You must be organised, literate and passionate about what Zapnito’s clients want to achieve!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working (fully remote)
- A fun environment, in which you will work with hugely talented individuals.
- Pension scheme
- Leading Maternity & Paternity leave
- Family & Charity time leave
- Focus on delivering a strong social impact with quality networks and communities
Zapnito is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
Please send all applications for this position to Chris Watkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)