Founded in 2013, Zapnito is a rapidly-growing, UK-based SaaS community platform built to showcase expertise. Innovative media companies, professional services firms, events businesses and other knowledge providers use the Zapnito platform to promote thought leadership, increase revenue and build engagement and trust with their audiences. Customers include world-leading scientific publisher, Springer Nature, international associations like the OECD and Institute for Food Technologies and intelligence leaders such as Informa, RELX and more.
2020 has proven especially successful for Zapnito due to organizations accelerating their digital transformations which has led to a 10x increase in product demand. The platform is enterprise grade and Zapnito runs on an enterprise approach to both serving and acquiring new customers.
Why work at Zapnito?
We believe in the value of collective intelligence and appreciate the importance of what we are doing to get facts out there and accessible at scale. 2021 will mark a rapid phase of sustainable growth for Zapnito, offering an opportunity for you to work to your full potential and develop both strategic and leadership skills as the company takes its next big step towards £10m ARR. At Zapnito we work in a high-performance environment whilst embracing the most modern ways of working.
Zapnito is looking for a senior sales professional in order to keep up with the rising global demand for its enterprise-grade SaaS community product.
The role will be primarily focused on the acquisition of new customers which originate from inbound enquiries. Outreach is run by our SDR function and marketing.
This role will form part of Zapnito’s core solutions team, which is highly customer-focused and works closely with both the technical and success teams within the business. The ideal candidate will be a switched-on business professional with strong conceptual and analytical thinking preferences, reporting to our sales leader.
A successful person at Zapnito
- Very high degree of conscientiousness
- Analytical and quick thinking skills
- Enjoys working in a (fast-paced) open working environment with lots of transparency and employee freedom
- Is creative, open-minded and organized
- Will pursue growth & learning
- Has a positive team spirit
- Is passionate and determined
- Has a high degree of integrity
- Genuinely values the pursuit of knowledge
Senior Solutions Executive Responsibilities
Be a trusted advisor to both internal and external customers
- Deliver direct revenue against your quarterly targets from both existing and new customers - quality of deals takes precedence over volume
- Be a subject matter expert in your industry - know your customer’s business inside and out.
- Accurate revenue forecasts via our CRM (HubSpot) and leverage its sales acceleration benefits
- Collaborate closely with both marketing and solutions executive(s) (SDR’s) - outbound activity should be led via SDR’s
- Prepare personalized proposals and contracts for prospects
- Maintain a strong cadence of customer product demos
- Maintain our conversion ratio of above 30%
- Act and make decisions with a high degree of integrity
- Application of advanced consultative selling
- Thoroughly understanding our product and its capabilities and user journeys
- Thorough application of lead qualification
- Coachability and coach (SDRs) - highly transparent environment geared towards building trust and subsequently performance improvement
- Meticulous administration and use of sales acceleration tools e.g. HubSpot for sales CRM, pulling quotes etc.
- Application of proven sales method(s)
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Exceptional emotional intelligence
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking abilities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customer
- Proven experience - Consultant or/and in Enterprise SaaS/platform sales - 5 Years
- BA/BS degree or equivalent (optional)
What we offer
- Competitive Base
- Very competitive On Target Earnings (OTE)
- Share options;
- 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays);
- Flexible / home / fully remote working;
- Pension scheme
Zapnito is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
Deadlines and interview process
Application deadline: 15 January 2021
First interview round: week of 18 January 2021
Second interview round: week of 25 January 2021
firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter and a short note why you could be interested in joining!