Founded in 2013, Zapnito is a rapidly-growing, UK-based SaaS community platform built to showcase expertise. Innovative media companies, professional services firms, events businesses and other knowledge providers use the Zapnito platform to promote thought leadership, increase revenue, and build engagement and trust with their audiences. Customers include world-leading scientific publisher, Springer Nature, international associations like the OECD and B2B business leaders like Informa and RepTrak.
Zapnito is an enterprise grade knowledge‐sharing and community SaaS platform. It was built to connect trusted brands to their people.We help organizations at the intersection of intelligence and community to harness collective intelligence and build lasting connections.
Why work at Zapnito?
2021 will mark a rapid growth phase for Zapnito, offering an opportunity for you to work to your full potential and develop strategic and leadership skills as the company grows. At Zapnito we work in a fun environment, with hugely talented individuals.
Zapnito is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our Client Team in a lead role as we scale. You will be responsible for a portfolio of strategic enterprise customers focused on developing strong relationships with key business executives and stakeholders at a senior level. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Marketing, Commercial Solutions, Customer Success, Customer Support and Product Development) to improve the entire customer experience.
The Account Management team are commercially driven with primary responsibility for maximising customer revenues through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to enable portfolio growth. The successful candidate will collaborate with our commercial solutions team to achieve quotas while keeping our customers satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities
- Nurture, grow and expand key relationships and be accountable for your portfolio of customers
- Proactively grow your portfolio of customers through identifying and pursuing cross-sell & up-sell opportunities
- Responsible for driving growth across our customer net retention and gross retention KPIs
- Act as a strategic & consultative partner to understand the objectives and needs of customers and then develop solutions through Zapnito’s SaaS community product offering
- Understand your customers community strategy through the education and evangelising of Saas platform with support from Customer Success
- Become the main point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with enterprise customers, stakeholders and executive sponsors at a senior level
- Develop and become an expert of the SaaS platform
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and customer feedback to cross-functional teams
- Prioritise and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet revenue quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare Growth Account Plans across portfolio of enterprise customers
- Minimum 7+ years experience in a SaaS technology business as an Account Director, Key Account Manager, Partner Manager, Sales Account Manager, Enterprise Customer Success Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Ideal experience with SaaS community online software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
A successful person at Zapnito
- Enjoys working in an open environment with lots of transparency and employee freedom
- Is creative, open-minded and highly organized
- Will pursue professional growth & learning
- Has a positive team spirit Is passionate and determined
- Has a high degree of integrity
What we offer
- Competitive salary; including competitive On Target Earnings (OTE)
- 25 days' holiday (plus public holidays)
- Flexible / home working
- Pension scheme
How to apply
Email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter, explaining why you would love to join the Zapnito team.
Zapnito is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.