Founded in 2013, Zapnito is a rapidly-growing, UK-based SaaS community platform built to showcase expertise. Innovative media companies, professional services firms, events businesses and other knowledge providers use the Zapnito platform to promote thought leadership, increase revenue, and build engagement and trust with their audiences. Customers include world-leading scientific publisher, Springer Nature, international associations like the OECD and B2B business leaders like Informa and RepTrak.
Zapnito is an enterprise grade knowledge‐sharing and community SaaS platform. It was built to connect trusted brands to their people.We help organizations at the intersection of intelligence and community to harness collective intelligence and build lasting connections.
Why work at Zapnito?
2022 will mark a rapid growth phase for Zapnito, offering an opportunity for you to work to your full potential and develop strategic and leadership skills as the company grows. At Zapnito we work in a fun environment, with hugely talented individuals.
Zapnito is looking to for a Customer Success & Support Executive to join our Customer Success team as we scale. The role will be primarily focused on looking after a portfolio of accounts across our Activate Tier, and partnering with cross functional teams (Product, Engineering, Commercial) to ensure we ar delivering success and value back to our customers. Alongside this role you will also be helping with answering and managing L1 & L2 Customer Support tickets. This will also include assigning tasks to other members of the team and making sure these tasks are completed on time.
The role is customer facing and will need excellent written and spoken communication skills. Experience working in previous customer success or customer service roles is highly desirable. The role requires the candidate to work across several online platforms, so experience with online support software is also desirable.
Required experience & skills
- 2+ years customer success or customer support experience ideally for a SaaS company
- Community management experience would be a bonus;
- You must be organised, literate and passionate about customers.
- Tech-savvy with experience using help desk software and support tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent (optional)
Preferred experience and skills
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of the Google Suite
Key areas of focus:
- Routinely meeting with customers and working hands-on with customers to help them get the most from the platform
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries related to platform usage
- Increasing renewal rates and minimising churn
- Understanding the customers community goals and helping them build KPIs to measure + track success
- Advocating for the customer in product development decisions
- Communicating platform developments to customers
- Identifying platform adoption opportunities to grow user stickiness and time on site
- Closely supporting customers in setting up new Zapnito sites, with in-person (where possible) and virtual training
- Managing customer support portal
- Answering customer questions and completing tasks in a timely manner
- Following up internally on tickets and projects
- Supporting data reporting
A successful person at Zapnito
- Enjoys working in a (fast-paced) open working environment with lots of transparency and employee freedom
- Is creative, open-minded and organized
- Will pursue growth & learning
- Has a positive team spirit
- Is passionate and determined
- Has a high degree of integrity
What we offer
- Competitive base salary;
- Share options;
- 25 days' holiday (plus public holidays);
- Plus Christmas / New Year close down
- 5 days paid family & charity time
- Flexible / home working;
- A fun environment, in which you will work with hugely talented individuals.
Zapnito is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore in detail.