Founded in 2013, Zapnito is a high-growth SaaS business on the mission to bring back collective intelligence. Zapnito’s highly respected customer base uses its platform to create the most trusted sources of expertise across niche knowledge domains. Customers from Informa, Springer Nature, RELX, McGraw Hill, NASA and more are using their Zapnito powered communities to facilitate collective intelligence whilst driving both direct and indirect revenues to their organisations.
The platform is built to showcase expertise and connects both people and content, synchronously and asynchronously. A way that is proving more valuable than the status quo. The acceleration of digital transformations across Zapnito’s core client base which are enterprise organisations has proven especially beneficial to the business with demand currently outstripping sales capacity.
We are looking for a B2B SaaS Solutions Manager. Account Executive to join our Solutions team and help us drive our go to market strategy.
What You'll Do
You will have a track record of over-quota achievement and will grow an ambitious pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. You will navigate through complex organisations and sell to multiple decision-makers, including the “C Suite”.
- Deep knowledge and experience in sales, B2B SaaS ideally
- Continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales accounts
- High energy and well-developed business sense
- Exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling
- Deep and creative sales hunter skills
- Lots of innate curiosity and ambition to embark on a career path
- Both strong empathy for customers AND commercial awareness;
- Ability to prioritise and self-start, to work against targets and deadlines
- Analytical and reasonably process-oriented
- Resilience and positive attitude
- You must be organised, literate and passionate about what Zapnito’s clients want to achieve!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 5 days paid Family & Charity time leave
- Flexible working (fully remote + we also have a office in Shoreditch)
- A fun environment, in which you will work with hugely talented individuals
- Pension scheme
- Leading Maternity & Paternity leave
- Focus on delivering a strong social impact with quality networks and communities
To explore your interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.