GoSquared Events and Properties glossary
A useful guide to the various Events and Properties fields available for your use in GoSquared.
Please note, that GoSquared only tracks data for SIGNED IN users. Activity they undertake while not signed in, will not be trackable using Events and Properties (although is still reflected in Trends data).
Items indicated with > are events and properties that were created by Zapnito and are not standard GoSquared fields.
- ID – the unique ID for this user. This will be the same as the ID stored in the Zapnito database for the user. If the user doesn’t have a Zapnito ID, GoSquared will automatically generate one from the user's email address. It will look like this: 'email:firstname.lastname@example.org' This typically happens if the profile has been created via an integration (e.g. Mailchimp, Drip, Zapier etc).
- Email – the user's email address
- Name – the full name of the user
- Social – a list of all the social profiles that GoSquared could find from looking up the user's email address
- Bio – a brief description about the user (scraped from social data)
- Created – the time/date the GoSquared profile was created
- Last Seen – the time/date when this person was last seen online on your site
- Country – the country that the user was in when they last visited your site
- Visits – the total number of sessions this person has had on your site
- Avatar – a photo of the the user, if available, taken from social profiles or Gravatar
- >Channel View - the user has viewed a channel page
- City – the town/city that the user was in when they last visited your site
- >Comment Created - the user has commented
- Company Industry – the sector/category that the user works in (not populated in Zapnito)
- Company Size – the number of employees in their company (not populated in Zapnito)
- >Content Created - the user has created post/video/document content
- >Content View - the user has viewed a piece of content
- >Course Content:Access Denied - the user tried to access a course but saw the access denied messaging
- >Course Content:Viewed - the user has viewed content in a course
- > Course Landed - the user has viewed a course page
- Engaged Time – the total engaged time the user has spent on your site combined across all of their sessions
- First Seen – the time/date when this person was first ever seen online on your site (this can include earlier visits from before they decided to sign up)
- >Follow - the user has followed another user on the network
- >Groups - the groups to which the user belongs
- IP Address – the most recent IP address of the user
- >IP Authentication:New Session - the user has started a new session, accessing the site via a site licence (courses only)
- Klout Score – a way to measure somebodies social media influence. Scored as a number between 1 and 100 (where higher is better). Based on multiple factors like how often this person is re-tweeted etc. See https://klout.com/corp/score for more detail
- Language – the language preference that is set on the person's browsing device
- Organisation/ISP – the Internet Service Provider this person was using on their most recent visit (large companies will often be their own provider)
- Original Campaign Medium – if you are using UTM campaign tracking, this will be the UTM Campaign Medium found in the Original Source URL
- Original Campaign Name – if you are using UTM campaign tracking, this will be the Campaign Name found in the Original Source URL
- Original Campaign Source – if you are using UTM campaign tracking, this will be the UTM Campaign Source that was found in the Original Source URL
- Original Source URL – the referral URL from the user's first ever visit to your site.
- Original Source Type – how the original referrer was categorised (e.g. another site, a social media link, direct, internal).
- Pageviews – the total number of pages this person has viewed on your site
- >Panel Discussion Created - the user has created a panel discussion
- Phone Number – the person's phone number (not populated on Zapnito)
- >Profile View - the user has viewed a profile
- >Question Created - the user has created a question
- >Site Licence Name - the name of the institution that has provided site licence access to the user (courses only)
- Status – the status of the profile (i.e. is this profile a 'lead', or a 'customer') as set by GoSquared. Profiles created via live chat email capture will automatically be set to 'lead'
- >Upload Avatar - the user has uploaded a new avatar to their profile
- >Upvote - the user has upvoted a piece of content
Events and properties still in development
Zapnito is also working on some additional events, which will functional soon:
- >Account Created - the user registered/was registered on a Zapnito site
- >Answer Created - the user has created an answer to a question
- Zapnito is also working on sending data to populate these standard properties already functional in GoSquared:
- Company Name – who the user works for, currently if source-able from LinkedIn
- Company Position – the user’s job title/role, currently if source-able in LinkedIn