Webinar integrations, screen sharing in panels and improved search

Here's our April platform updates that help make your community great.

Like 4 Comment
Related Content

We may have skipped March's champions update but we couldn't possibly miss a second month's edition - there's too much exciting platform news for you!

This month we bring you:
đŸŽ„Â Webinar integration
đŸ–„ïž Screen sharing in video panels
📝 Advanced publishing functionality
🔍 Improved search

Webinar integration

It is now possible to embed a webinar into a Zapnito community, as Jon illustrates in a recent post. Control when and how the webinar is promoted to your community using a private room. Users can interact using the chat tool, ask speakers questions and answer live polls.

Hear the thoughts and expectations of our industry experts on how event organizers and brands are coping with the current climate in our recent Advisor webinar.

Screen sharing in video panels

It is now possible to screen share within our video panels tool, so presenting to your fellow speakers has never been easier.

Record your panel and publish to the community to walk your audience through complex research, groundbreaking findings or innovative new ideas.

Continuous improvements

We're always making advancements on the Zapnito platform and the last few weeks have been no exception. The post content editor now supports advanced publishing functionality and you can now specify whether your search tool finds profiles and/or content. We will provide further details on these on the community very soon.

Go to the profile of Max Inchcoombe

Max Inchcoombe

Marketing Executive, Zapnito

Into my third year at Zapnito now, some of my responsibilities include email marketing, running the social media accounts, site/community reporting, event organising and sales assistance. If you have any questions for me on Zapnito or what we do, I'll be happy to help!

No comments yet.