Panels 2.0, content backdating and new settings pages

Here's our February platform updates that help make your community great.

Like 4 Comment

Panels 2.0, our new and improved video panel module, is very soon to launch. Hosting face-to-face conversations with experts and audiences is about to become seamless.

This month we bring you:

🎥 Panels 2.0
📆 Content backdating
⚙️ Brand new settings pages

Panels 2.0

We were hard at work building Panels 2.0 back in 2019 (as you can see in my poster image here). Now it's available for testing to all our wonderful customers. We welcome feedback and suggestions to further improve this awesome feature - please send these to Laura.

We have completely redesigned panels for effortless use and upload to the community. We will also be adding a screen-sharing component soon - more on this next month.

Content backdating

An exciting upgrade to the authoring pages: it's now possible to publish your content at a date in the past, or update previously published content to a past date (and turn off content notifications as needed).

This means you can now repurpose evergreen content by resharing it on your community as if new. For more information, read Laura's post.

New settings pages

We've also improved the user experience of the community settings pages. To see this, simply click the cog icon in the top right of your community and click 'Settings', naturally

If you click through to the 'Onboarding settings', you can choose which of the various registration pages for new community users to include. For more information, read Laura's post.

Go to the profile of Max Inchcoombe

Max Inchcoombe

Marketing Executive, Zapnito

Into my third year at Zapnito now, some of my responsibilities include email marketing, running the social media accounts, site/community reporting, event organising and sales assistance. If you have any questions for me on Zapnito or what we do, I'll be happy to help!

No comments yet.