Onboarding your community just got easier

Our brand new onboarding pages, better badges and improved campaign invitations: our January platform updates that help make your community great.

Like 4 Comment

The Zapnito team have been working hard to make your communities even better and more valuable for your members. This month, we bring you:

🚢 The new onboarding process
🎖️ Clickable badges
📨 An update to campaign invitations

Onboarding

Onboarding introduces new people to your community and guides them through the set up process. Our brand new onboarding pages automatically prompt new users to accept your site's terms and conditions, add their account details, identify the industry fields which relate to them, attach a profile picture and choose which channels and rooms they'd like to follow.

This means you get the most relevant data from your community users, and tailors their platform experience. It is also customizable, meaning you can choose which of these stages work for your community.

Clickable badges

Badges are a great way to organize and highlight particular types of content, from 'speaker interviews' to 'feature spotlights', and they just got even better. Now you are able to click directly on the badges themselves and view other content with that badge. No more returning to the post itself. For more information, read this post.

An update to campaign invitations

We've extended the campaigns feature to make it even more useful. Admins can now choose a redirect URL for all invitees to land on, whether that's a private room, a specific piece of content or any page on the community. A huge win for marketing campaigns and especially for community managers. For more information, read Laura's post.

Go to the profile of Max Inchcoombe

Max Inchcoombe

Marketing Executive, Zapnito

Into my third year at Zapnito now, some of my responsibilities include email marketing, running the social media accounts, site/community reporting, event organising and sales assistance. If you have any questions for me on Zapnito or what we do, I'll be happy to help!

No comments yet.